The Vitality London 10,000 starts and finishes right in the heart of London in St. James' Park. The route will take you past some of London's best landmarks including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. For full details on the event, please visit their official website here and for runner specific information, please click here.
Join Team AfriKids to help break the cycle of poverty in northern Ghana, for good.
Each runner will receive:
- Your own AfriKids running top
- Dedicated fundraising support from a member of the AfriKids teams
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
- An update after the event on the impact of your fundraising support
- Early bird runner deposit: £10 (get yours now, offer ends 31 Jan)
- Fundraising commitment: £200
Double the impact
There has never been a better time to start fundriasing. All UK public donations to AfriKids' Time to Shine appeal made by the UK public before 4th March 2019 will be doubled by the UK government!*
Click Register to secure your spot and start your fundraising!
*Public donations will support AfriKids' work keeping children healthy, safe and in school and match funds will specifically support our Opening Doors to Schools programme, ensuring more children in northern Ghana complete a quality basic education and get their time to shine.