Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, this cycle starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. For full details about this unique endurance cycling challenge, please take a look at their official website here.
Join Team AfriKids to help break the cycle of poverty in northern Ghana, for good.
Each cyclist will receive:
- Your own AfriKids cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising support from a member of the AfriKids team
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
- An update after the event on the impact of your fundraising support
- Rider registration fee: £100
- Fundraising commitment: £500
Click Register to secure your spot and start your fundraising!