Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, this cycle starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. For full details about this unique endurance cycling challenge, please take a look at their official website here.
Join Team AfriKids to help break the cycle of poverty in northern Ghana, for good.
Each cyclist will receive:
- Your own AfriKids cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising support from a member of the AfriKids team
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
- An update after the event on the impact of your fundraising support
- Early bird rider deposit: £20 (get yours now, offer ends 31 Jan)
- Fundraising commitment: £600
Double the impact
There has never been a better time to start fundriasing. All UK public donations to AfriKids' Time to Shine appeal made by the UK public before 4th March 2019 will be doubled by the UK government!*
Click Register to secure your spot and start your fundraising!
*Public donations will support AfriKids' work keeping children healthy, safe and in school and match funds will specifically support our Opening Doors to Schools programme, ensuring more children in northern Ghana complete a quality basic education and get their time to shine.